Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Place Card design


Recently I was asked to design a larger than normal place card for a seniors residence.The colours match their green table cloths and yellow napkins which are the colours of the residence's logo.


Place card dimensions 4X 4 1/4"  The green name plate is 3X 3 3/4"The decorative edge are Martha Stewart punches  as well as the Monarch butterfly (edge and body is chocolate marker) 

This is the greeting that was chosen for the inside of the place card for each lady attending the breakfast at the residence.

Here is another greeting I found that I enjoyed as well. 

Maybe you would enjoy it for one of your cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.

Thank you for dropping by.
I trust you enjoyed viewing what I have been up to lately....Have a Blessed day!