Friday, October 26, 2012

CTMH Scrapbooking layout

As Promised .... Here are some of the Close To My Heart layouts I have enjoyed working on!

For current 2013/2014 available kits visit my web site at www.dorothystevenson.ctmh.com
 This Layout was from the Sanoma Workshop presented in 2011


 The richness of the Olive Green and the deep Plum colours really go well with the
stamped images and the tan backgrounds in the printed pages.


 

I loved this workshop so much I decided to continue with the 4th double page layout.

 


The Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge was used to create the circle you see above


 

The following 3 double page layouts are from the Cruisin Workshop from the 2012 CTMH book

 


The bottle caps on the left are adhered with pop dots (layering 2 together and placed inside the cap).   I loved the stamp set that came with this workshop.  The vintage car and gas pump can be used for future masculine cards, etc. 

 


Here the car is stamped using red instead of the green one from the first and second layouts..

 


This is definitely a princess layout,  It was so much fun to do.  The crown is a rub on cut out and enhanced with tiny rhinestones.  All from the workshop supplies.



The Grey card stock is sanded with fine 0000 sand paper to give a distressed look. 
These photos show the layouts placed inside the album therefore you see a reflection on the pages. 

 

This is the latest Workshop (October) I worked on.  It was a delight to do. 
 I love the flowers and stamp set that came with this work shop.

 

I love these colours.  Coral, Aqua blue, milk chocolate...yummy.  The button centres are darling.

 

These flowers were from a paper flower packet that came with the work shop as well.

 
The banner above is made from burlap and has tiny pearls in between each triangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.

Thank you for dropping by.
I trust you enjoyed viewing what I have been up to lately....Have a Blessed day!