Friday, November 9, 2012

Close To My Heart Christmas Stamp set and chipboard Oranments

There is the You Tube video explaining the Close To My Heart chip board cuts and the embossing.   Leave me a comment or question and I will do my best to assist you as best I can.  I would love to hear from you.  You can follow my blog for further ideas and techniques.    Blessings

This is one of the 2012 Christmas stamp sets from Close To My Heart
The cutting details for use with the Artiste (CTMH) cartridge are placed beside 

each stamp on the plastic backing sheet.    
The Chipboard cut out below are a perfect addition to this stamp set

 






         
                     The Blue Blitz and Opaque Silver embossing powder is 
Michael's Reflections brand.





The Light Olive Pearl Green embossing powder below is also Reflections.

The Red Dragon Opaque and Jewel Opaque gold embossing powders are by Stampendous.Purchased at Michaels 
        
I love this Martha Stewart
Bow punch 
I punched out red, green, white and then embossed card stock scraps with glitter embossing powers then punched out some glitter bows as well.  The center of the bows above are accented with gold rhinestones and adhered to the glittered bows with Glossy accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.

Thank you for dropping by.
I trust you enjoyed viewing what I have been up to lately....Have a Blessed day!